Immediate Cash with Accounts Receivable Financing
Accounts receivable (AR) financing, also known as factoring, is purchasing AR invoices at a discounted price. If your clients pay you in 30, 60, 90 days or more, you have an opportunity to derive liquidity from your invoices.
Factoring allows Blue Diamond Business Loans to provide funds to start-ups, unprofitable companies, and even businesses in bankruptcy because financing receivables relies on your clients’ credit instead of yours.
Accounts receivable aren’t debts but assets. Leveraging them for financing is like outsourcing your AR department. Financing receivables with Blue Diamond Business Loans allows you to benefit from numerous advantages.
Benefits of Financing Receivables
The main benefit of financing receivables is that it allows you to trade a promise of future payments for immediate cash that you can use for any expense. In addition, the responsibility for collecting outstanding invoices falls on the lender rather than on your business.
Advantages of Financing Your Receivables
- Cash in 24 hours
- No personal guarantees
- Gain insight into clients’ credit
- Get detailed statements
- No recourse even on non-paying accounts
- No arbitrary loan board decisions
- No fixed payments
- Funding increases with sales and receivables
- Focus on your business, not collections
- Ability to service large and/or unexpected orders
- More flexible and quicker than bank loans
- Accounts may qualify for free credit insurance
Some Popular Uses of Accounts Receivable Financing
SPEAK WITH OUR PROFESSIONALS
Contact one of our financial experts today to learn more about how we can help you with your capital needs.